Flat-Rate Services & "Extras"
- Existing One-Page Résumé - $375
- New One-Page Résumé - $425
- Second One-Page Résumé - $325
- Add A Page - $100
- Get In (Profile Writing) - $275
- Professional Letter - $100
- Bump Up Next Day - $200
*Second One-Page Résumé - (must be ordered at the time of a résumé service new résumé from scratch add $375)
Who is Fresh Touch Résumé?
- An awesome résumé service. We offer effective tools to achieve employment success. Winning résumés, professional letters, and profile writing. Documents created are clean, polished, and employer friendly.
Can I Speak With A Real Person?
- Absolutely! A writing specialist assigned, will answer any questions or concerns from start to finish. You have full access and can call your writer during business hours and email anytime.
Can I Meet Up With My Writer?
- Yes! At first initial contact with a writer, clients can schedule a one time meet up, if in-person appointments are filled, clients can reschedule or continue to correspond with an assigned writer via phone during business hours and email anytime.
What is (ATS) Applicant Tracking System?
- A software program used in the recruitment process to determine if a resume will be seen by an employer. If the right keywords are not added to a resume, this system rejects the resume, decreasing chances of being seen by a real person. However, by adding what the system wants (relevant keywords), during the selection process, results are optimal.
- Our resumes score high and are ATS compatible.
Existing vs New
- An existing résumé is easily assessable, requires an update/revision, and in word .doc format.
- A new résumé is created from scratch, or an out dated résumé that needs to be re-created like new. Because more time, thought, and research goes into a new resume, the fee is slightly increased.
Why only two revisions?
- Based on speaking with clients, asking the right questions, we see your vision. Therefore, it is not required to consistently revise a well written résumé, professional letter, or profile.
What's the turnaround?
- Depending on the clients' request, up to 3 business days after payment is received for the first draft.
What format are documents emailed!
- MS Word .doc
Get. It. Done!
- Call a writing specialist today.